Sunday, March 11, 2007
7:50 PM
COS IT'S JUST YOU AND MEI don't know why I'm blogging when I'm suppose to be resting now
SIGH~
Past three days have really been interesting I guess
Camp was, of course, tiring
But I thought it was quite slack luh as compared to last years'
Maybe it's just because we were in Sec 1
Friday was WOW!
We had a pretty long time to wash up
ADN GUESS WHAT?
I managed to
bathe shower:DD
AND WE PITCHED OUR TENTS!
I'm tired ):
ZOMG!Blogger just deleted my super long post
GRRRRRR >:/
Thank you friend who made my day
Adn dont even try guessing who,even you,
NURUL IMAN MOHD TAIB doesn't know him
Let's review the whole convo with the one who made my day:
Me: Hello, yupp, you called me yesterday issit?
Him: Er,no,today,just now
Me: Oh, really,so what's up?
Him: Oh,are you coming today?
Me: Urm,nope,I just finished camp
Him: OMG,eh,you okay or not?
Me: Yupp,I'm just fine
Him: So tomorrow you coming?
Me: See first lar
Him: Eh, cannot,you must come!
Me: But why?It's not like I...
Him: You're in charge of ticketing
Me: OH,really.Ok then,I shall be present tomorrow
Him: GOOD!
Me: Then tomorrow what time arh?
Him: WE have to be there at 10am,but we're all meeting up
at Braddell MRT Station at about 9.45 am
Me: Oh,thank you.
Him: Welcome,see you tomorrow!
Maybe to whoever's reading this,it might be nothing to you
But to me,it does matter lot
Because it had at least made me feel GREAT!
Thank you friend
I LOVE YOU<3
I'm tired to talk about camp lar.
I shall take my beauty sleep nowwww
BYE!
I loved you,I still do
edit/
I'm fucking abgry with Blogger now!
WHERE'S MY ENTRY!!!!!